Our empty Jumbo Bags are ideal if you need a cheap and efficient way to dispose of your rubbish. Each bag measures 800mm x 800mm x 800mm and are able to contain a level load of approximately 1 metric tonne of inert material.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you have purchased or have in posession, one of our Jumbo Bags BEFORE you book a collection. We can only collect the bag once it has been filled.
The Jumbo Bag is suitable for household, DIY and garden waste. Jumbo Bags are not reusable and the bag will be taken away upon collection.
What waste can we take?
How to use our Jumbo Bag Away
- Purchase the necessary number of Jumbo Bags either online, in-store or over the phone.
- Fill the bag with your waste. To use, simply fold down the four corners of the Jumbo Bag (this will give it a more sturdy structure). You can then start to fill the bag.
- The Jumbo Bag must not be used for the disposal of electrical items, toxic substances or sharp, hazardous materials. Under environmental laws these include fridges, freezers, tyres, car batteries, pesticides, asbestos, paint tins and gas bottles. If you are unsure about the legality of any of your waste material please call us for advice.
- We strongly advise that you do not move the bags once you have begun filling them as you risk damaging the bag and injuring yourself. Due to the aforementioned risks, we highly recommend that before you start filling in the bag, place the empty bag where our drivers will be guaranteed easy access. It must be situated within four metres (13 feet) of a public road. Ensure that there are no potential obstructions nearby, such as overhead wires, parked vehicles, trees atc. The roadway must be a minimum of 3 metres (10 feet) wide to enable the collection lorry to gain access to the bag.
- When your Jumbo Bag is ready for collection, select the relevant option on our website to indicate the waste type and quantity of bags. You can also call 01202 874207.
- Request a collection date for your bag and we will contact you with the confirmed date. Otherwise we aim to collect the bag within 5 working days, you don't need to be present for this.
Why use a Jumbo Bag Away?
- Collection within 5 working days
- 1 tonne capacity
- Collection if you’re not there
- Cheaper than a skip
- Over 80% of waste recycled