We remove all green waste including tree, grass, turf and hedge cuttings. A level load will weigh approx. 1 metric tonne.
The Jumbo Bag is suitable for household, DIY and garden waste. Jumbo Bags are not reusable and the bag will be taken away upon collection.
Why use a Jumbo Bag Away?
- Collection within 5 working days
- 1 tonne capacity
- Collection if you’re not there
- Cheaper than a skip
- Over 80% of waste recycled
How to use our Jumbo Bag Away
- Purchase the correct quantity of Jumbo Bags. Click here to purchase online.
- Fill the bag with your waste. To use, simply fold down the four corners of the Jumbo Bag (this will give it a more sturdy structure). You can then start to fill the bag.
- The Jumbo Bag must not be used for the disposal of electrical items, toxic substances or sharp, hazardous materials. Under environmental laws these include fridges, freezers, tyres, car batteries, pesticides, asbestos, paint tins and gas bottles. If you are unsure about the legality of any of your waste material please phone us for advice.
- Place the empty bag at a collection point where our drivers will be guaranteed easy access. It must be situated within four metres (13 feet) of a public road. Ensure that there are no potential obstructions nearby, such as overhead wires, parked vehicles, trees atc. The roadway must be a minimum of 3 metres (10 feet) wide to enable the collection lorry to gain access to the bag.
- It is strongly advised that you do not attempt to move the bag once you have begun filling it as you risk damagaing the bag or injuring yourself.
- When your Jumbo Bag is ready for collection, select the relevant option on our website to indicate the waste type and quantity of bags, entering your address for collection. You can also call 01202 874207.
- We will collect the bag within 5 working days, you don't need to be present for this.
Our Jumbo Bag Away is a local service, however, if your postcode falls out of our local area, we can still process this with an out-of-area fee.
Free Local Postcodes