Accepted Payment Methods
At Stone Zone, we accept a wide range of payment methods, allowing our customers various options when purchasing anything with us. We take pride in being able to provide a friendly, tailored service for all our customers and that extends to our payment methods as well.
We have created a list of our accepted payment methods, please take the time to read through it before making your purchase.
- PayPal: Alongside Credit and Debit cards, PayPal may be one of the most popular payment methods around. The leader in the e-commerce payment services sector, PayPal is easy and efficient to use no matter how big or small your purchase.
- Visa: A name that is almost synonymous with debit cards, Visa offers security, extra anti-fraud protections and the knowledge that it can be used worldwide without any issues. Large corporations such as Capital One, MBNA, Natwest and Barclays use and distribute Visa cards.
- Mastercard: Similar to Visa, Mastercard is one of the world's biggest payment providers and can provide excellent security and anti-fraud measures. You will be hard-pressed to find an ATM that does not support Mastercard. Mastercard provides credit cards for many leading retailers out there such as Amazon, John Lewis, Tesco and Sainsbury's.
- Sage Pay: Considered one of the UK’s most trusted payment providers, Sage Pay is secure, and reliable, and prides itself in providing excellent customer service.
- American Express: One of the biggest banks in the world, American Express Credit and Debit cards are increasing in popularity across the UK. With exemplary customer service, benefits, and security, you are able to make secure payments without any hassle.
- Apple Pay: More than half of smartphone users in the UK use an iPhone as their smartphone of choice, and a large majority of them also use the handy Apple Pay function which means you can now make payments on your phone, making life even simpler. Here at Stone Zone, we happily accept Apple Pay so you can make quick purchases without any fuss.
- Google Pay: In the same vein as Apple Pay, Google Pay is its Android version. Anyone using a smartphone, no matter their iOS, have Google Accounts and applications; therefore, millions use Google Pay. It’s convenient and speedy.
- Visa Electron: Released by Visa in the 1980s, Visa Electron was created with those with bad credit scores in mind, as you cannot have overdrafts.
- Maestro: Maestro cards are recognised worldwide, and allow you to withdraw cash no matter where you are in the world. A subsidiary of Mastercard, you can rely on Maestro to provide reliable and high-quality service.
We take security very seriously here at Stone Zone and take extra measures to ensure the security of any information you provide us with. Please be aware that you may be subject to security and validation checks both by us and your card provider.
Making a purchase at Stone Zone is very straightforward, once you have chosen your products and added them to the basket, we ask for your postcode to work out the delivery charge. This is also the page where you can choose the delivery date. We then ask for your name, full delivery address and a section where you can give any delivery instructions. On the next page, you will be asked for your billing address. You will then have to choose your preferred payment method and once that is complete your order is placed!
Please keep in mind that we also offer Finance options that will enable you to pay for your products in segments. For all the information and an application form, click HERE.