This product can be purchased in 20kg maxi bags, bulk bags which contain approximately 850kg or loose tonnes.
A nutrient-rich, reduced-peat compost perfect for cuttings, rooting and planters. This multi-purpose compost is ideal for use as a general growing medium particularly for grass, vegetables and herbs.
The material improves the quality of soil by developing soil structure and increasing water retention. Multi Purpose compost is nutrient-rich, an excellent source of organic matter and helps plants to establish themselves quickly. The product is easy to use and requires little maintenance. Used regularly in potting and seed trays, the material is a great option for fledgling plants and seedlings.
- Input Materials: Biodegradable green plant & tissue matter
- Particle Size Distribution: 100% passing a 7.0mm screen >90% passing a 4.0mm screen >50% passing a 1.0mm screen
- Bulk Density: 456g/litre
- Moisture Content: 35% m/m
- Dry Matter: 65% m/m
- Organic Matter: (as loss on ignition) 25% of the dry matter
- Carbon: Nitrogen Ratio: 12:1
- pH: 6.5
- Electrical Conductivity: 345 μS/cm Purity: Substantially free of physical contaminants, viable weed seeds and pathogens. Potentially Toxic Elements: Within acceptable limits
Certification: PAS100 & the Compost Quality Protocol, in which this quality compost was produced in compliance with the Compliance Quality Protocol’
The higher the quantity of bulk bags or loose tonnes you purchase, a discount will be applied per bulk bag.
A Delivery Service you can Rely on
You don't need to be there for delivery; if you're happy to do so, our delivery drivers can deliver bulk bags to your front garden without a signature. Alternatively, our experienced drivers can operate their lorries to deliver bulk bags over fences at the front, side or back of your property, you will need to be present for this delivery type.
Please let us know if there are any access difficulties to your road or property. If your property has very tight access and we need to use a small lorry, a surcharge of £30 + vat will apply.
Any questions? Use our live chat to speak to an advidor, alternatively, you can fill out an enquiry form or call us on 01202 874207.