Want to spread the cost? Check out our Finance Options here!
Wessex® Composite Fencing Post
It gives us great pleasure to announce the arrival of our new product range to our customers; Wessex Composite Products! Consisting of Composite Decking, Composite Cladding and Composite Fencing, this specially selected range comes direct from the manufacturers; enabling Stone Zone & Landscaping Supplies to pass on the best prices to their customers.
As you may have noticed, the price of this Composite Fencing Post is far more affordable than many other Composite products on the market. This is just one benefit of choosing Wessex Composite Fencing if you're looking for budget-friendly composite fencing. The lower price of this fencing doesn't mean the quality is any less; just better value being an own-brand product.
The word 'composite' means a mixture of wood flour and plastic combined to make a sustainable and thought-out product that stands the test of time. This 'plastic fencing' is an eco-friendly option, as it is made up of 87% recycled plastics, along with high quality wood flour and UV stabilisers.
The non-toxic UV stabiliser which gets adding to this fencing will ensure your garden fencing looks great over the years, even when placed in full sunshine. When comparing this to standard, timber fencing that can fade in the sun or the paint can chip, this makes it a much more attractive option.
Our Wessex Composite Fencing Post features 4 grooves, giving you the flexibility of using it a corner post for 90 degree installation as well as 180 degree fencing installation. The internal grooves make the installation a breeze; where the Fencing Boards can easily slide down to be stacked on top of each other.
These Fence posts are 2m in height, but can be cut down to size if this is too high. The grey-coloured wood grain throughout the post keeps the natural, yet modern look consistent within your fencing. There is a hole at the top of the fencing post where you can place the matching Fencing Cap. We also sell the matching Top Fencing Boards if you want to finish it off neatly.
Why Buy Wessex Composite Fencing?
- Environmentally-Friendly Alternative to Timber Wood
- Longevity; Stronger Make-Up to Natural Wood Fencing
- Low Maintenance; no treating, staining or oiling required
- Looks Great; Looks Sleek and Modern with a Natural-Looking Grain
- Safe for Children and Pets; No Splinters
- Easy to Install; Grooves Provide No-Fuss Installation
Grey Garden Fencing
A running theme for people's gardens is one colour in particular; grey. Grey is the most popular colour for home interiors and exteriors, most likely due to its subtleness and contemporary look. This colour is easy to match with new or existing garden furniture and will make for a very smart fencing that can easily match Grey Decking, Grey Decorative Stones or Grey Paving.
- Measures: 2m x 100mm x 100mm
- Four-way post; grooves for 360 fencing installation
- Gravel boards slot together easily with its groove system
- Side caps included for seamless finish
Wessex Composite Fencing for Your Garden
Fencing is a garden staple if you want privacy and protection against the elements. When you invest in Composite/Plastic Fencing, you know you're treating your garden to a modern-looking garden fence that will not start to bend or warp over time like traditional timber fences would do. This makes it a great choice for stormy weather days.
You can use the Wessex Composite Fencing in your front garden or your back garden. With an electric saw, you can cut the fencing posts down to size to make it completely customisable, choosing the amount of Fencing Panels you want in your garden fence.
Spread the Cost of Your Fencing
The Stone Zone now offer finance options to make it even easier for their customers to buy their dream garden!
Our finance let's you spread the cost of your dream garden over a period of time that suits you; including 12 months and up to 10 years! All you need to do is put down a minimum deposit of 10% and you can repay the rest, spreading the cost.
Are interested in financing your dream garden? Click Here to Apply Now!
Buy With Confidence
- Our Cladding can be purchased per individual cladding board
- Please use the online enquiry form to place your order, or call our team on 01202 874207 for help
- Our cladding boards are very long and will need substantial space when being delivered to the site
- You can choose a free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery.
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
For example cladding samples are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.
Related Blog Article
Brand New Wessex® Composite Range
We are elated to announce that Stone Zone now has our very own range of Composite Dec …
Wessex® Composite Decking, Anthracite Black/Tungsten Grey, 3.6m Board
Wessex® Composite Fencing Board, Tungsten Grey, 1.8m