DuoDeck Composite Decking
DuoDeck is a new and innovative brand of composite decking, designed to add a stylish deck to your garden, while being environmentally-friendly.
Made of a wood plastic blend, this decking consists of 60% natural wood fibres and 30% recycled HDPE plastic. These two materials are combined with bonding agents and tints to create an eco-friendly and sustainable range of decking that looks great, and will eliminate colour fading and rotting that is associated with traditional timber decking.
Duo T Clip and Screw for Your Decking
This set of plastic clip and screw are essential in the installation of DuoDeck Boards. These are cleverly designed to be laid inbetween the boards, giving the perfect gap as well as hiding the fixing.
These screws are made from 316 stainless steel and have a black powder coated head, this means they are completely hidden when in the clip. The screws have a square drive top to them so you will need to purchase a No.2 Square Driver bit if you don't already have one.
Investing in a new deck for your garden is a big commitment, so investing in the correct tools to install the decking is very important.
Installing DuoGroove Clips and Screws
Due to the complexity of installation, we recommend you hire a professional Landscaper to carry out the work.
The supplier recommends placing the clip tight up to the previous board and screwing down, however not all the way, once the next board is pushed up tight, drive the screw all the way home to tighten the boards in place. You should use a clip at every joist intersection.
You will need approximately 17 clips per square metre of decking.
- Contains one plastic T clip and one stainless steel screw
- You will need approximately 17 clips per square metre of decking.
Buy With Confidence
- These Clips and Screws can be purchased individually
- All of our Decking can be hiabed directly onto your garden
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Sample slabs are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.
Related Blog Article
Composite Prime Decking vs. Wooden Decking
Now we’re fully in the swing of the Autumnal months and the colder Winter wea …