Want to spread the cost? Check out our Finance Options here!
Our own-branded fencing range is set to be a best-seller with its great value price and modern look. It is also much better for the environment in comparison to the production of traditional timber wood fencing, as it is composed of 87% recycled plastics, high quality wood flour and a UV stabiliser.
This Slotted Fence Post Cap has been designed to perfectly finish your Composite Fencing Post off; with a design which means it simply fits onto the grooves on the fence post for a durable and long-lasting finish.
Why buy Wessex Composite Fencing?
- Great Looking Fence; natural wood grain and modern colour
- Environmentally-friendly fence option; made of 87% recycled plastic
- High Quality and Long-Lasting; manufactured for durable strength
- UV Colour Stable; colour will not fade or change over time
- Child & Pet Friendly; No splinters or safety issues
- Easy to Install; simple groove, slide-in system
Grey Fencing has been the most popular colour for garden fencing for the last couple of years. The reason behind this is most likely due to the understated yet contemporary vibes that this colour gives off. Many people like this colour for the inside of their home, so having this colour in your garden nicely ties your theme together.
Wessex Composite Fencing for Your Garden
Composite Fencing, also known as Plastic Fencing, looks great in your garden for some privacy that looks modern and stylish. Our Fencing Post is 2m in height, giving you the perfect amount of privacy. This can, of course be cut down to size if required.
Our Wessex Fencing is easy to install and customise the way you want it; our Fencing Boards slot into each other horizontally, so you can build a fence to a size that suits you. We then have Top Gravel Boards that can slide onto the top of your fence, to really finish it off and offer extra durability.
When it comes to pairing your Composite Fence to a garden border, we have all the garden ideas you can think of! Firstly, you could consider having a border consisting of Decorative Stones. This is a really popular idea and is great for adding a contrasted colour to other surrounding garden features such as Garden Paving or Artificial Grass.
If you were wanting to add a garden border that has a bit of height and colour to it, you could also consider planting some shrubs or seasonal flowers as a border around your garden. For this, we would recommend using our Wessex Beds and Borders Soil. If you wanted even more height, you could think about adding a raised plant bed using our Sleepers.
- Measures: 100mm x 100mm
- Contains internal grooves for easy slot-in installation
Spread the Cost of Your Fencing
Do you want new Composite Fencing in your garden but are worried about the large investment? Why not check out our Finance Options?
We are partnered with Ideal4Finance, offering our customers interest-free finance (subject to status) as well as many different repayment time frames varying from 12 months to 10 years!
Buy With Confidence
- Our Fencing post cap can be purchased per small cap
- This Fencing products will arrive on pallets for national deliveries
- All of our Fencing can be hiabed directly onto your garden (depending on access)
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Wessex® Composite Fencing Corner Slotted Post, Tungsten Grey, 2m
Wessex® Composite Cladding, Tungsten Grey