Want to spread the cost? Check out our Finance Options here!
Stone Zone & Landscaping Supplies are proud to announce the new arrival of their first ever own-branded Decking; Wessex Composite Decking! This range of Decking supplies comes direct from the manufacturer so we are able to pass on the best prices to our customers.
What makes this Decking stand out from our other ranges of Decking? One reason is that the price point is much lower than Composite Prime Decking and DuoDeck, whilst still obtaining all the high quality features. This makes Wessex Composite Decking our affordable range of Decking for those on a smaller budget.
Wessex Composite Decking is environmentally-friendly in the sense that 87% of its make up is recycled plastics such as milk bottle tops and various other house hold plastics. The rest of the decking contains high quality wood flour which is what makes it a 'plastic decking' that is labelled as a composite product.
These cleverly designed decking boards feature a realistic-looking wood grain that go deep into the grooves of the composite wood, they are also are dual-sided; one side has an anthracite black colour and the other side has a tungsten grey colour. Having decking boards with two different colours on either side means you get double the value for your money! You can experiment with different coloured trim boards around the border of your decking.
As well as the realistic look of these decking boards, they also come complete with UV inhibitors, which ensure that the lovely colour of your decking will never fade or change over time; you'll always have a new-looking deck for years to come!
The decking boards themselves have a popular, hollow design. Instead of being completely solid throughout, they have small, circular holes throughout the deck boards. This makes the product itself much lighter to carry when it comes to installation.
Why buy Wessex Composite Decking?
- Realistic Decking Boards; natural wood grain on each side
- Environmentally-friendly garden option; made of 87% recycled plastic
- High Quality and Long-Lasting; manufactured for durable strength
- UV Colour Stable; colour will not fade or change over time
- Dual-Sided for versatile use; anthracite black and tungsten grey colours
- Child & Pet Friendly; No splinters or safety issues
- Easy to Install; simple clip system
Grey Decking makes a great addition to your garden, especially because the colour grey has been widely used in people's homes as well as outside people's homes, so having grey decking would nicely tie this theme in. Grey is a very modern colour that matches well with most garden furniture and other decorative garden features.
Likewise, Black Decking is also highly versatile. Black will match any colour scheme, regardless if it is a warm colour or cooler colours you like in your garden. It looks particularly impressive when it's wet, as it reaches a striking, jet black colour.
Wessex Composite Decking for Your Garden
There are many reasons why Composite Plastic Decking has become so popular in recent years; largely because it outperforms traditional timber decking in almost every category. A deck in your garden gives you lots of opportunities to host garden parties and gatherings for special occasions, as well as giving you somewhere to dine outside.
Longer lasting; colours last longer, look better, does not warp, bend or splinter over time.
Low maintenance; no need to paint or stain the colour!
Great value; this range is very comparable to our Porcelain Paving and Sandstone Paving ranges.
Sustainable option and better for the environment; eliminates deforestation.
- Measures: 3.6m x 138mm x 23mm
- 6 hole decking boards make for an easy installation and light to handle
- The boards are co-extruded, meaning is it capped in a protective layer which offers stronger UV protection
- Clips and screws will need to be purchased separately
Looking After Your Decking
Composite Decking is very low maintenance in nature, and will not require colour staining.
We do recommend sweeping your decking every few months to keep it clear of debris and dirt.
Visualise Composite Decking in Your Garden
If you want to visualise our Wessex Composite Decking in your garden, use our free, online Garden Visualiser tool!
This allows you to see our Porcelain Paving, Sandstone Paving, Composite Decking and Decorative Stones in your garden - simply upload a photo of your garden or use an example garden.
Spread the Cost of Your Decking
Do you want new Composite Decking in your garden but are worried about the large investment? Why not check out our Finance Options?
We are partnered with Ideal4Finance, offering our customers interest-free finance (subject to status) as well as many different repayment time frames varying from 12 months to 10 years!
Buy With Confidence
- Our Decking can be purchased per board
- This Decking will reach across 3 pallets
- All of our Decking can be hiabed directly onto your garden
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Sample slabs are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.
Wessex® Composite Cladding, Tungsten Grey