A tightly loom woven 100% polypropylene membrane allowing minimum fraying when cut. Tapes are heat setted giving maximum strength. The strongest of all the various types of Geotextiles on a weight for weight basis. Ideal for trafficked areas, road construction, stabilisation and separation. Where a Geotextile is expected to perform as a drainage membrane, the use of Stratacheck is recommended.
- Decorative aggregates will not be lost into sub base or substrate
- Prevents rutting and subsidence in a Block Paviour Drive
- Under decking will save the cost of mulching
- The strongest type of geotextile on a weight for weight basis.
- Aggregate Drives
- Scree Areas Commercial
- Car Parks & Roads
- Block Paviour Drives
- Horse manèges - Under type 1
- Under Domestic Patios
- Under Ground Grid
- Under cellular confinement
- Not designed to be used as a weed control membrane