Azpects Easy Joint
Azpects EASY Joint Select is a unique, self-curing jointing material that is ready to use on all types of paving with joints of 3mm and over. If you want to avoid using machinery or any complicated methods then EASY Joint Select is a speedy and simple method of applying a permanent joint. EASY Joint Select will be the perfect jointing option, no matter what material your paving is made of. It is suitable for natural stone, porcelain, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite. With this huge range of paving that will work with the EASY Joint Select, you are sure to be able to joint your paving without any worries.
Azpects Easy Joint for Your Garden
Easy to Use:
One of the major pros of the EASY Joint Select is its ease of use. If you are unfamiliar with jointing, you need not worry as the EASY Joint Select is supplied pre-mixed and ready to use.
Appropriate for Any Weather:
You do not have to wait for warmer or dryer weather to get your jointing in. The Azpects jointing can be applied in any weather condition, so you do not have to wait for ideal weather to make your ideal paving.
Long Shelf Life:
On the other hand, if you do want to wait for good weather, or there are extenuating circumstances the EASY Joint Select has an unlimited shelf life, so it will keep for as long as you need it to for when you’re ready.
Reusable once opened:
You do not have to worry about any wastage because any unused product can be kept and stored for future use, so you can rest assured that you only need to use as much as you need and the rest will not get ruined.
Easy to Use:
The process of jointing your paving is very simple, you simply have to brush the product into the joints and compact it with water. Please know that although using EASY Joint Select is simple, we still recommend you hire a professional to lay the paving and jointing.
EASY Joint Select is a very reliable source of jointing as it will not stain, crack, is weatherproof, will not wash out and also resists weed growth and is water permeable, meaning it will allow water to escape.
3mm or Wider Joints:
The only factor that we would like you to take note of is the fact that the joints must be 3mm wide or bigger, otherwise, this will not work.
Also please remember that the EASY Joint Select is not suitable for driveways.
There are 2 ways in which you can apply jointing to your paving.
Method 1: Wet Application Method
- This method requires you to pour half the contents of the bag over the area that needs jointing. Using a soft brush or a squeegee, push the jointing into the joints ensuring that all gaps are filled properly.
- Flush the compound into the joints with water using a hose in a spray setting – this makes sure that the compound is compact into the jointing, further ensuring that all the gaps are filled.
- Once you have done this throughout the entire area give it one last spray and allow the paving to dry out. And to smoothen it out you can use a jointing iron or trowel to ‘point’ the jointing
- You only need to revisit the area for any re-doing if there has been extremely heavy rain straight after application, otherwise, you can safely let it cure on its own.
Method 2: Dry Application Method (For use when applying in temperatures at or below freezing)
- DO NOT WET THE SURFACE. The freezing temperatures may cause ice to form that may prevent the jointing from settling.
- To prevent marking, the paving should be sealed, preferably before installation. This will ensure that both the edges and the paving are protected.
- Sprinkle half the bag of jointing material over the desired area and use a soft brush to push the product into the joints – you must compact the material using a pointing iron to make sure the gaps are filled properly.
You only need to revisit the area for any re-doing if there has been extremely heavy rain straight after application, otherwise, you can safely let it cure on its own.
Buy With Confidence
- Our paving can be purchased in 12.5 tubs or full pallets
- The full pallet includes 80 tubs, making it suitable for jointing large areas
- The pallet will be securly wrapped and delivered on our HIAB lorries.
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You can Rely On
- We also provide speedy and reliable deliveries nationwide.
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been prividing the best service since 1998
- Our expert customer advisors can help you with any questions or your purchases.
- We pride ourselves on offering a large range of landscaping and gardening products
Related Blog Article
The Ease of Easy Joint
When it comes to laying paving slabs, look no futher! Azpects have created a specia …