Azpects Easy Joint
Azpects EASY Joint Select is a one-of-a-kind, self-curing jointing material that is ideal to use on a wide range of paving materials, only with joints of 3mm and over. If you would rather forego using complicated machines or unnecessary methods then EASY Joint Select is a simpler and more straightforward option of applying a permanent joint. EASY Joint Select is the most suitable jointing option, irrespective of the material of your paving. It is a great choice for natural stone, porcelain, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite. With this massive range of paving that is appropriate with the EASY Joint Select, you will surely be able to joint your paving without any stress.
Azpects Easy Joint for Your Garden
Easy to Use:
A noteworthy benefit of using EASY Joint Select is its convenience and simplicity. If you are new to jointing, you don't have to stress because the EASY Joint Select is supplied pre-mixed and ready to use, so it's ready for jointing from the get-go.
Appropriate for Any Weather:
You are not required to wait for summer or dry weather to joint your paving. The Azpects jointing is applicable be it rain or shine, therefore you do not need to wait for better weather to start working on your paving.
Long Shelf Life:
Furthermore, if you do want to wait for the weather to get warmer, or other mitigating circumstances occur, the EASY Joint Select has an unlimited shelf life, so it will be useable until you do need it without worrying that it be ruined.
Reusable once opened:
You also do not have to concern yourself with any wastage because any unused product can be saved and kept away for future use, so you can be reassured that you will not be wasting any product if you did not use it all up in your original project.
The process of jointing your paving is very straightforward, all you have to do is simply nudge the product into the joints and use water to compact it in Please keep in mind that even though using EASY Joint Select is fairly uncomplicated, we still strongly suggest you hire a professional to lay your paving and jointing.
EASY Joint Select is a very durable choice of jointing as it will not blemish, fracture, wash away, is weatherproof and also prevents weed growth, is water permeable, meaning water will be able to escape through it, which hopefully will prevent flooding.
3mm or Wider Joints:
As stated before, it is important to note that the joints of your paving must be 3mm wide or wider, otherwise, the EASY Joint Select will not work.
Lastly, it is VITAL to remember that the EASY Joint select is NOT appropriate for driveways.
There are 2 ways in which you can apply jointing to your paving.
Method 1: Wet Application Method
- Firstly, you have to sprinkle half the contents of the tub all over the paving that needs jointing. Utilising either a soft brush or a squeegee, shove the jointing into the joints ensuring that all gaps are filled completely.
- Using a hose in spray setting, flush the compound into the joints. This compacts the compound into the jointing, making sure that all the gaps are filled securely.
- Once you have repeated this process through out the entire paving give it one last spray and allow the paving to dry out. And to smoothen it out you can use a jointing iron or trowel to ‘point’ the jointing
- Re-doing the jointing is only necessary if there has been extreme weather or heavy rain right after the application, otherwise, you can safely let it cure on its own.
Method 2: Dry Application Method (For use when applying in temperatures at or below freezing)
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO NOT WET THE SURFACE BEFORE APPLICATION. If the water freezes in the cold temperature it will hinder the jointing from setting.
- To avoid blemishes the paving HAS to be sealed, before the installation. This reinforces both the edges and the paving and protects them.
- Unlike the Wet Application Method where this step is only optional, you CANNOT skip past this step for the Dry Application. You MUST compact the jointing material using an iron to ensure the material is ensconced into the product perfectly. Of course, do this once you have dusted over the desired area and have already nudged the product into the joints.
- You only need to revisit the area for any re-doing if there has been extremely heavy rain straight after application, otherwise, you can safely let it cure on its own.
Buy With Confidence
- Our paving can be purchased in 12.5 tubs or full pallets
- The full pallet includes 80 tubs, making it suitable for jointing large areas
- The pallet will be securely wrapped and delivered on our HIAB lorries.
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You can Rely On
- If you want reliable and speedy deliveries nationwide, then Stone Zone is your best option.
- Established in 1998, Stone Zone is a well-established family-owned supplier.
- Our expert customer advisors can help you with any questions or your purchases.
- We pride ourselves on offering a large range of landscaping and gardening products