Azpects Easy Joint
Azpects EASY Joint Select, in Tungsten, is a muted grey colour, perfect for paving that are in shades of grey. The Select is an exceptional, self-curing jointing material that is the most versatile jointing option as it works with a wide range of paving materials. If you want to side-step any troublesome machinery or overcomplicated methods then the EASY Joint Select is a much smoother and more straightforward option for applying permanent jointing. No matter what your paving is made of, EASY Joint will be a suitable fit because it can be applied on natural stone, porcelain, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite. With such a wide variety where the Select is applicable, you are sure to be covered with whatever paving you choose to go with.
Azpects Easy Joint for Your Garden
Easy to Use:
A notable advantage of using EASY Joint Select is how uncomplicated and gimmick-free it is. If you are a beginner to jointing, you don't have to worry because the EASY Joint Select is supplied already pre-mixed in the tub and is already prepared for you, so you can start jointing your paving as soon as you want.
Appropriate for Any Weather:
You do not have to be compelled to wait warm or dry weather to joint your paving. The Azpects jointing is applicable no matter what season or whether it is outside, therefore you should not let the weather hinder you if want to start jointing.
Long Shelf Life:
Furthermore, if you would rather wait for the weather to get warmer, or other extenuating circumstances have occurred, the EASY Joint Select has a never-ending shelf life, so you will be able to use it whenever you are ready, be it tomorrow or next year.
Reusable once opened:
You also do not have to worry yourself with wasting any product because any leftover jointing material will still be good to use at a later date, hence you can be rest assured that you will not have to discard any product that has not been used.
The method of jointing your paving is very easy to follow, all you have to do is just push the product into the joints and then compact it in using water. Please take note of the fact that although using EASY Joint Select is simple and easy-to-understand, we still strongly advise you hire a professional to lay your paving and jointing for you.
EASY Joint Select is a very strong choice of jointing as it will smudge, split, wash off, is weatherproof and also discourages weed growth, is water permeable, meaning that it will hopefully prevent flooding as it will let water go through it.
3mm or Wider Joints:
The EASY Joint Select will not work unless the joints in your paving is 3mm or wider. Please make sure that you have accurate sizing before your purchase your jointing.
Lastly, it is IMPERETIVE to keep in mind that the EASY Joint select is NOT appropriate for driveways.
There are 2 ways in which you can apply jointing to your paving.
Method 1: Wet Application Method
- To start with, you have to pour half the contents of the tub all over the desired paving that needs jointing. Utilising either a soft brush or a squeegee, shove the jointing into the joints ensuring that all gaps are filled completely.
- Turn to the spray setting in your hose, flush the compound into the joints. This leads to the compound compacting into the joints, which ensures that all the gaps are filled completely.
- Once you have repeated the step above to cover your entire paving area give it one more spray with your hose and allow the paving to dry completely. And, if you want to put in some extra leg work and want a fancier finish, you can smoothen it out and to do so, use a jointing iron or trowel to ‘point’ the jointing. This is not a vital step, but it will provide a nicer finish.
- Unless there has been extreme downpour, re-doing the jointing is not needed, for any other weather just leave the jointing to do its work and cure.
Method 2: Dry Application Method (For use when applying in temperatures at or below freezing)
- YOU MUST NOT WET THE SURFACE BEFORE APPLYING THE JOINTING. In freezing temperatures, there's a high chance any water poured will freeze, which will in turn inhibit the jointing from setting.
- To avoid staining, it is vital to seal the paving and to do so before the installation. This fortifies both the edges and the paving and preserves them.
- As opposed to the Wet Application Method where it is only optional to, it is CRUCIAL that you do not skip past this step for the Dry Application. You absolutely HAVE to compact the jointing material using a jointing iron to ensure the material is secured into the product perfectly. Of course, do this once you have sprinkled over the relevant area and have already applied the material into the joints.
- You can now let the jointing cure at its own pace. The only reason you'd consider revisiting the area with more jointing is if there has been heavy rains straight after the application.
Buy With Confidence
- Our paving can be purchased in 12.5 tubs or full pallets
- The full pallet includes 80 tubs, making it suitable for jointing large areas
- The pallet will be securely wrapped and delivered on our HIAB lorries.
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You Can Rely On
- If you want trustworthy and fast deliveries nationwide, then Stone Zone is the supplier for you.
- Family-run supplier since 1998
- Our knowledgeable customer advisors can help you with any queries or orders
- We supply are huge range of gardening and landscaping products for all your needs.