Azpects Easy Joint
Azpects EASY Joint Select, in Bronze, is a rich brown colour, perfect for paving that are in shades of tanned or beige paving. The Select is an adaptable, self-curing jointing material that is the most all-around jointing method as it works with nearly all types of paving materials. If you want to bypass any bothersome machines or overcomplicated steps then the EASY Joint Select is an uncomplicated and simple option for applying jointing to your paving. No matter what your paving is made of, EASY Joint will be a suitable fit because it is applicable on natural stone, porcelain, concrete, slate, clay, terracotta and granite. Because the Select is useable on such a wide range of paving, you are guaranteed to be covered no matter which paving you choose for your garden.
Azpects Easy Joint for Your Garden
Easy to Use:
A notable perk of using EASY Joint Select is how fuss-free and simple it is. If this is your first venture into jointing, you don't have to stress because the EASY Joint Select comes already pre-mixed in the container meaning you don't have to worry about any prep work and start the jointing process whenever you want.
Appropriate for Any Weather:
There is no such requirement that you have to wait for warm or dry weather to joint your paving. You can use The Azpects jointing no matter what the weather is outside, as it will not have an effect on the curing process at all.
Long Shelf Life:
Additionally, if, for any reason, you would rather wait for the weather to get warmer, or have other projects to complete, the EASY Joint Select has an unlimited shelf life, so you will be able to use it whenever you are ready, be it tomorrow or next year.
Reusable once opened:
You also do not have to concern yourself with wasting any jointing because any remaining product will still be usable later on, therefore you can rest assured that you will not have to discard any product that has not been used.
The method of jointing your paving is very easy to follow, all you have to do is just apply the product into the joints and use water to compact it in. Please keep in mind that even though using EASY Joint Select is straightforward and easy to implement, we still strongly suggest you hire a professional to lay your paving and jointing regardless.
EASY Joint Select is a very durable choice of jointing as it will not stain, splinter, wash off, is weatherproof, discourages weed growth and is water permeable, which allows it to let water through, which in turn should help with flood prevention.
3mm or Wider Joints:
The joints in your paving is required to be 3mm or wider otherwise the Select will not work. Please make sure, before you start your project that your joints are wide enough for the EASY Joint
Lastly, it is IMPERATIVE to keep in mind that the EASY Joint select is NOT appropriate for driveways.
There are 2 ways in which you can apply jointing to your paving.
Method 1: Wet Application Method
- Step one is for you to spread half the contents of the container all over the required area that needs jointing. You can use either a soft brush or a squeegee, push the jointing into the joints ensuring that all gaps are filled fully.
- Calibrate your hose to the spray setting, flush the compound into the joints. This ensures that the compounds compact into the joints, which ensures that all the gaps are filled completely.
- Once you have repeated the step above to cover your desired paving area give it one more spray with your hose and allow the paving to dry completely. And, if you want to add some extra pizzazz and want a cleaner finish, you can smoothen it out and to do so, use a jointing iron or trowel to ‘point’ the jointing. This is only an optional step, but it will provide a nicer finish.
- No further actions are required, all you have left to do is to leave the jointing and let it cure. Extreme weather is the only reason why you'd have to revisit the area is if there has been extreme weather soon after the original application.
Method 2: Dry Application Method (For use when applying in temperatures at or below freezing)
- YOU MUST NOT WET THE SURFACE BEFORE APPLYING THE JOINTING. In freezing temperatures, any water you pour will freeze, which will hinder the jointing from curing, which we do not want happening.
- To avoid staining, it is imperative that you seal the paving and do so before the application. This strengthens both the edges and the paving and keeps them long-lasting.
- In comparison to the Wet Application Method where it is only optional, it is CRUCIAL that you do not skip past this step for the Dry Application. You absolutely HAVE to compact the jointing material using a jointing iron to ensure the material is secured into the product perfectly. Of course, do this once you have already dusted over the relevant area and have already administered the material into the joints.
- Finally, you can now let the jointing cure on its own. The only reason you may want to revisit the area with more jointing is if there has been heavy rain straight after the application.
Buy With Confidence
- Our paving can be purchased in 12.5 tubs or full pallets
- The full pallet includes 80 tubs, making it suitable for jointing large areas
- The pallet will be securely wrapped and delivered on our HIAB lorries.
- You can choose a free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You Can Rely On
- If you want trustworthy and fast deliveries nationwide, then Stone Zone is your supplier.
- Family-run supplier since 1998
- Our knowledgeable customer advisors can help you with any queries or orders
- We supply are a huge range of gardening and landscaping products for all your needs.