Want to spread the cost? Check out our Finance Options here!
Wessex® Composite Fencing
Wessex® Composite Fencing is a fully composite garden product, that has been derived from recycled plastic and wood grain, meaning no trees were cut down to make these boards. Furthermore, they are straightforward to maintain as they don't require any extra measures before installation, therefore you can install them in your garden as soon as you have them.
Wessex® Composite Fencing for Your Garden
By adding fencing to your garden that is made from both wood fibres and recycled plastic, not only are you helping the planet by choosing an environmentally-friendly product, but you are also increasing the longevity of your fence, due to its long-lasting qualities and durability.
Wessex® Composite Fencing looks great for years to come, due to the tints and bonding agents which prevent the fence from discolouring over time and rotting like traditional wooden fences will do.
Finally, with our Wessex® Composite Fencing, you will be able to coordinate with our Wessex® Decking and Cladding to create a complete look that will make your garden look cohesive and like it's straight out of a magazine!
Benefits of Wessex® Composite Fencing
- Low Maintenance & Long-Lasting - The last thing we all need is to spend hours trying to make sure our fences are in good condition, our Wessex® Composite Fencing are perfect for those with a busy life and do not want the hassle of fences that will not retain it's quality long term. This quality makes out fencing a significant investment as they have excellent longevity, meaning it will remain sturdy for many years to come.
- Environmentally-Friendly - If you are conscious about your impact on the environment and want to purchase garden products that are easier on the environment, our Wessex® Composite Fencing are the ideal choice for fencing as they have been developed with recycled plastic and woodgrain, which means that they are not adding to carbon emissions and deforestation, unlike real-wood fencing.
- Child & Pet Friendly - Our Wessex® Composite Fencing is ideal for households with children and pets as they will not splinter nor do they have anything toxic in their makeup. You can rest assured that the fencing will not be harmful to your family, making it safe for all households.
Wessex® Composite Fencing Products
2) Top Gravel Board
3) Composite Gravel Board
Installing our Wessex® Composite Fencing
Installing our Wessex® Composite Fencing is a reasonably straightforward process. Nevertheless, we have created a little guide to help you get started. Please note that if you don’t have much DIY experience, it may be more appropriate to let a professional landscaper install your fence. However, if you’d like to start a new garden project, our guide will hopefully help you. This set of directions is for installing your fencing on soft landscaping (grass).
Tools and Materials You Need:
- Tape measure
- Spade (for digging)
- Spirit Level
- Hand Saw
- Protective eye-wear and clothing
- Measure the height and length of how big you want your fence to be, then go ahead and calculate the height
- To start installing the posts, use your spade to dig holes for the fencing posts. We suggest you dig deep enough to have around 182.5cm of the post above the ground.
- Once you have dug your hole, pour Type 1 Limestone into the hole, before placing the fencing post. This is done so the post doesn’t start sinking.
- Once the post has been placed, use a spirit level to check that it’s as straight as it can be.
- Pour in concrete and ensure that the post is level. Repeat this process for all the posts and leave them to set.
- Now that your posts are set up, you can start installing the fences. Start with the bottom rail first and slide it down to the bottom.
- Start sliding in the Wessex® Composite Fencing boards, and keep an eye on them to ensure they are all level. Keep sliding boards until the entire post is complete.
- Once all the Fencing boards are in, finish it off by sliding in a top rail.
- Finally, install the post caps on all the posts for security.
Spread the Cost of Your Fencing
Any new garden feature can be a costly investment. We don't want our customers to miss out on having their dream garden, and for that reason, we proudly offer interest-free finance (subject to status) with many other finance options available.
Our finance lets you spread the cost of your dream garden over a period of time that suits you; including 12 months and up to 10 years! All you need to do is put down a minimum deposit of 10% and you can repay the rest, spreading the cost.
Are interested in financing your dream garden? Click Here to Apply Now!
Buy with Confidence
- You can view our DuoFence panels in-store at our Bournemouth, Ferndown or Dorchester depot
- These are available to purchase in-store or over the phone by calling 01202 874207
- You can purchase all items individually, if you provide our customer advisors with the square meterage you need, they can work out how many of each post you need
- We can deliver our fencing straight to your garden, provided there is enough access
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Wessex® Composite Cladding, Tungsten Grey