Stone Zone & Landscaping Supplies are proud to announce the new arrival of their first ever own-branded Decking; Wessex Composite Decking! This range of Decking supplies comes direct from the manufacturer so we are able to pass on the best prices to our customers.
These are the budget-friendly Fixing Clips that you'll need when it comes to installing our Wessex Composite Decking Boards. The recommended amount of T-Clips per 3.6m Decking board is 10. However, we'd advise you to consult a professional Landscaper if you're thinking of adding Decking to your garden.
Our Mid T-Clips come with the screws to secure through the 'T' fixing and into the base underneath the decking. These fixings will be used throughout the installation of you decking which will ensure a secure fastening that will last for years to come. Don't hesitate to call us or speak to our friendly advisors in-store for a demonstration of this.
The T fixing itself is made of high quality, black-coloured plastic which is corrosion-resistant, and pre-drilled for the screw to go through. In this pack, you'll also get the stainless steel wood screw which is weather-proof and will not rust over time. These self-drilling screws have a TORX-15 screw head.
Our Wessex Composite Decking boards have grooves at the ends of the decking length made especially for these T fixings to perfectly slide into place. This secure fixing throughout your decking will never been seen, making for a seamless finish, and will ensure the boards never move under heavy foot traffic.
We now conveniently supply these T Clip Fixings as a Pack of 50 or a Pack of 100 so you know that you'll have more than enough for even the largest of Decking installations.
Benefits of Wessex Mid T Clip Fixings
- High Quality Stainless Steel Screws; completely rust-proof and weather resistant
- Easy Installation; Pre-drilled clips and groove system
- Professional Look; Perfect alignment and 'invisible finish'
Wessex Composite Decking for Your Garden
Why choose our brand new range of Wessex Composite Decking? Our newest own-brand range is set to be hugely popular! Read on to find out why.
Budget-Friendly; This great value Composite Decking comes straight from the manufacturer, meaning Stone Zone are able to pass on the most competitive prices to their customers, without compromising on quality.
Maximum Strength and Longevity; Due to the consistency of our 'Plastic Decking', it means it will have superior durability in comparison to traditional timber wood decking. This means it will last longer as it won't wear away when exposed to the elements such as wind and rain.
Low Maintenance; Unlike traditional timber Decking, our Composite Decking will not require staining, oiling or sealing as it already comes complete with its beautiful colours of Tungsten Grey and Anthracite Black. In terms of the constant upkeep that comes with timber decking, you won't need to do this with Composite Decking; just some simple sweeping and potential jet washing throughout the year.
Environmentally-Friendly Decking option; Also known as Plastic Decking, this Composite Deck is made up of recycled plastic and wood flour, taking the deforestation element out of some timber decking on the market.
UV Stable; The UV stabilisers that have been added to the decking boards ensure that it will never fade in colour over time, even when laid in full sunlight. You can rest assured that your grey decking will look great for years to come!
- Measures: 40mm x 17mm x 11mm
- Corrosion-resistant, black plastic T fixing
- Stainless steel, pre-drilled screws (TORX-15 screw head)
- Packs of 50 or packs of 100
- Starter Clips will need purchasing separately
Don't forget to purchase your Starter Clips separately here. You will need these at the beginning and end your Decking installation.
Please note: images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ to the actual product itself.
Buy With Confidence
- Our Mid T Fixing Clips can be purchased as a pack of 50 or packs of 100
- These Mid T Clips and Screws will come as a small parcel
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies