This colourful mixture of chippings consists of quartz, marble and granite stone. The blend of colours includes grey shades overlaid with rusty red, orange and buff. This would make a vibrant path or driveway and is a great hard-wearing alternative for limestone. The colours look even better when wet, so make a great addition to a water feature, but cannot be used in ponds as they aren't fish-friendly.
Buy With Confidence
- Our stones are high quality and make great features and borders
- You can purchase a small 20kg maxi bag for small areas or a 850kg bulk bag
- Our bulk bags of stone arrive in durable bags which can be hiabed over a fence or hedge
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or contactless, home delivery
- You don't need to be there for delivery and can leave instructions for our drivers at the checkout
Sample stones are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.