Azpects EasySeal Stone Sealer & Protector, 5L
If you are looking for a product that will help protect your Natural Stone Paving slabs, then we have the product for you. Renowned manufacturer Azpects, well known by both professional landscapers and homeowners, have their own Stone Sealer and Protector, which, as the name suggests, is your go-to product for ensuring your Natural Stone Garden slabs are protected, which will prevent them from discolouration and showing signs of age.
At Stone Zone, we supply Natural Indian Sandstone, Limestone, Granite, and Slate Garden paving slabs, all of which will benefit from the addition of the Azpects SSP.
Coverage: Up to 40m² on one coat.
EasySeal SSP Features
- Penetrates, seals & protects natural stone & concrete paving.
- The EasySeal essentially turns invisible once applied therefore you won’t need to worry about any visible marks on your patio.
- Allows Stone slabs to ‘breath’ naturally. This ensures that your slabs will not be damaged or displaced when the sealant is applied.
- Anti-graffiti properties
- EasySeal is the more environmentally friendly sealant option as there are no chemicals in its makeup.
- 100% water-based sealant ensures that it’s safe to use near children and animals and less harmful to the environment.
- The SSP is suitable for both internal and external use therefore you need not worry about having to purchase different products for the interior and exterior of your property.
- The SSP hinders moss and fungal growth ensuring that your patio looks fresh and clean all year.
EasySeal SSP for your Garden
Oil and water repellent
The EasySeal will make sure that your paving won’t be stained with oil or water, therefore you don’t have to worry about eating, parking your cars, or doing any mechanical work on your front and back garden.
Resists cooking and engine oil, grease, and fat
Especially handy during the summer, once your patio has been sealed, you can have all the al-fresco meals and BBQs without worrying about ruining your paving slabs. The EasySeal ensures that your patio slabs are able to resist oil, grease, and fat stains, therefore you can BBQ meats and veggies in your garden without being concerned about destroying your garden.
Resists stains from condiments, relishes, tea, and coffee
We highly recommend the SSP if you have a large household, especially with children. We say this because it is not always possible to avoid spills and accidents, however with the SSP any spillages can be fixed because it ensures your slabs are resistant to condiment, tea, and coffee stains – all of which are notorious for leaving tough stains.
Durable and long-lasting
No one wants to re-do or replace their patio, it is both time-consuming and expensive, which is why applying SSP to your Natural Stone patio is the best way to make sure the garden slabs are durable and long-lasting. We think sealing the pavers is the best way to ensure that you won’t need to replace your patio any time soon, therefore making this a more economical option in the long run.
We all want a garden that is in tip-top shape 24-7, however, that is not always possible. One of the biggest disadvantages of Natural Stone paving slabs is that the colour loses its vibrancy over time. Applying the SSP will ensure that your paving slabs remain bright and colourful for longer by adding a protective layer from the weather and other debris.
It is also important to note that having a well-maintained Patio will ensure that you have a garden that will look aesthetically pleasing all year round, and pair well with other garden features such as Fresh Turf, Artificial Grass, raised Sleeper beds, Decorative Stones and more!
How to Apply EasySeal SSP on Your Patio in 5 Steps
- The first step is to ensure that you have a clean surface to work on. Get a broom or rake to ensure your Natural Stone patio is free of leaves, dirt, and debris.
- Shake the EasySeal well before you start using it. Please remember that the temperature needs to be between 5 and 35°C when you apply the seal, for best results.
- Apply a healthy, even coat with a brush, roller, or garden sprayer. Once evenly distributed sweep away any excess so that it doesn’t pool. Keep in mind that the amount of sealant you need may depend on how porous your paving slabs are; the coverage for porous stones can be around 3m² per litre, whereas the coverage for denser patio slabs can be around 8-10 m² per litre
- To get the best out of the SSP, apply a second coat BEFORE the first coat dries. This wet-on-wet application ensures that there is enough sealant on the slabs for sufficient protection.
- Finally, the last step is to make sure to leave 8 hours before you walk on the patio and allow 24 hours for the seal to cure completely.
Azpects EasySeal Range
Within the Azpects EasySeal range, you will find a wide range of sealants designed specifically to protect your garden patio or front porch. This range contains products such as EasySeal Contract, which is used for all types of concrete surfaces the EasySeal BCS for sealing Block Paving and Concrete, to many more products. Visit our Landscape Maintenance page HERE to browse through the entire collection.
How to Buy Azpects Easy Seal SSP 5L
The Azpects Easy Seal SSP 5L is available to buy both online, in-store and over the phone.
Buy With Confidence
- The Azpects Easy Seal SSP 5L can be purchased as a single item
- Please select the amount you require and add it to your basket
- Our Azpects Easy Seal SSP 5L will either arrive on a hiab lorry that can be used to lift the stone onto your garden, or it will arrive on a pallet for kerbside delivery; depending on your address
- You can choose a free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery.
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies