Cotswold Sun Water Feature
New to the Stone Zone's Outdoor Living Range is a beautiful range of premium Water Features that will make a stunning feature in your garden.
Say hello to our new Cotswold Sun Water Feature! This model is our mid-range, golden brown coloured Water Feature that is both affordable for your garden as well as boasting a premium look.
Measuring a grand 77cm tall, this spherical water feature has a gentle bubble of water that flows from the top and cascades downwards and around the circular water feature.
With modern sophistication in mind when designed, this Water Feature has been manufactured and hand painted to replicate premium natural stone chiselled into a contemporary garden feature.
Cotswold Sun Water Feature for Your Garden
These mid-range water features will make a great addition to your home, place Cotswold Sun in your garden to hear the beatuful sounds of a babbling brook and to also encourage birds to have a quick drink in the Summer!
Why not place a water feature within your business? Water Features are becoming popular for use in public gardens, public houses as well as restaurants and cafe courtyards.
How it Works
Mains Powered Water Feature
To ensure the water is always flowing smoothly at a time you choose it to, this water feature is mains powered.
Included in this Water Feature package is a low voltage, garden-grade cable that is completely weather-proof, making it ideal for use in commercial and domestic applications.
This water feature includes the water pump kit, so all you need to do is fill the mechanism with water and the pump will do the rest.
Material: Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete
Includes 1 x water feature, 1 x transformer and 1 x pump
1 Year Manufactures Warranty Included
Watch it in use
Maintaining Your Water Feature
The manufacturer recommends taking your water feature inside during the Winter months, storing inside a shed or garage is enough to protect it from the colder elements.
When temperatures start reaching freezing point, ensure all the water has been drained, as frozen water in the feature can cause damage.
Every few months, clean the pump to ensure debris isn't building up which will cause blockages.
Assembling Your Water Feature
For full instructions on how to assemble your new water feature, please refer to the manufacturer's instructions which should be found in your Water Feature box.
Buy With Confidence
- Although our Water Features aren't available to purchase online, you can call us or visit us in-store to order
- To make an enquiry about Water Features, please complete the enquiry form on our website
- Depending on your address, we can arrange home delivery of our Water Features
- To see these Water Features in action, please visit one of our depots in Dorset
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our trustworthy service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our knowledgeable customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies