FUGA-PAVE ABC is a complete installation system, formulated for landscape professionals. The installation system is suitable for porcelain, natural stone and cementitious products for all your external installations. The products are also suitable for heavily trafficked areas.
FUGA-PAVE ABC is very simple to use. Just mix Part A (hybrid mortar cement) with suitable clean sand and water. Part B (slurry primer) and Part C (hybrid grout) are each mixed with clean water. NO OTHER ADDITIVES ARE REQUIRED.
PART B - SLURRY PRIMER
FUGA-PAVE primer is a superior cement-based primer formulated to work with PART A. It contains fibre reinforcement and specially designed polymer additives to promote bond strength and enable fixing of porcelain and other low absorption types of paving to both hardcore and solid bases.
Why use FUGA-PAVE?
• Suitable for internal and external domestic areas and heavy trafficked installations.
• Creates a very strong monolithic bond between the flags and the mortar base.
• Suitable for use in temperatures between 3°C and 25°C.
• Easy to use - simply mix with water.
• Easy to apply - brush, pour or trowel on, applying wet on wet.
• Covers a large area - a 20kg bag can cover up to 28m2.