FUGA-PAVE ABC is a complete installation system, formulated for landscape professionals. The installation system is suitable for porcelain, natural stone and cementitious products for all your external installations. The products are also suitable for heavily trafficked areas.
FUGA-PAVE ABC is very simple to use. Just mix Part A (hybrid mortar cement) with suitable clean sand and water. Part B (slurry primer) and Part C (hybrid grout) are each mixed with clean water. NO OTHER ADDITIVES ARE REQUIRED.
PART A - HYBRID CEMENT
FUGA-PAVE hybrid mortar cement mix has been specially formulated to be mixed with clean grit sand to provide a solution for laying all types of paving slabs to both hardcore and solid bases.
The combination of fibres and specially formulated additives give superior bond strength over traditional cement: sand mortar mixes (60% stronger), as well as improving the overall performance, workability and freeze/thaw resistance of the fully mixed mortar.
Why use FUGA-PAVE?
- Easy to mix - simply mix with sand and water, three 14L buckets of sand to one part hybrid cement. The hybrid cement has everything in it to achieve a solid mortar bed and bond.
- Good coverage - each 12.5kg bag ought to cover 2m2 at the minimum 25mm depth.
- Economic - almost 20% cheaper than traditional sand+cement+additives however FUGA-PAVE’s excellent qualities deliver a greater performance.
- Easy to apply - it trowels very well with a smooth, creamy feel, easing the installation of the flags.
- No sagging or slumping - holds the flags well.
- Does not ooze - preventing issues of the mortar migrating onto the surface of the flag, making grout applications so much easier.
- Permeable - particularly important for installations of stone and cementitious products, allowing quicker curing and less chance of moisture migration.