DuoDeck is a new and innovative brand of composite decking, designed to add a stylish deck to your garden, while being environmentally-friendly.
Made of a wood plastic blend, this decking consists of 60% natural wood fibres and 30% recycled HDPE plastic. These two materials are combined with bonding agents and tints to create an eco-friendly and sustainable range of decking that looks great, and will eliminate colour fading and rotting that is associated with traditional timber decking.
Composite Decking Benefits
- Long-Lasting; will not rot over time
- Looks Great; colour will not fade over time
- High Quality; manufactured to a high standard
- Eco-Friendly; made with recycled plastics, eliminating deforestation
- Child & Pet Friendly; non-slip finish and no risk of splinters
DuoDeck Carbon Decking for Your Garden
Complete with popular colours and a natural grain finish to mimic real timber wood decking, DuoDeck will guarantee a natural yet sophisticated looking garden feature.
DuoDeck Fascia Boards, also known as Skirting Boards are designed to finish off your deck, acting as a skirting board around your timber frame. These come in four different colours; Antique, Carbon, Maple and Redwood to perfectly match the DuoDeck Boards.
Carbon is a great choice of colour if you're looking for a smart and stylish decking that blends in well with your garden/landscape.
- Measures: 3.6m x 138mm x 22.5mm
- For installation, pre-drill the boards and countersink then use one of the stainless screws to fix the boards to the joist.
- The boards are co-extruded, meaning is it capped in a protective layer which offers stronger UV protection
- Clips and screws will need to be purchased separately
Buy With Confidence
- Our Decking can be purchased per board
- This Decking will reach across 3 pallets
- All of our Decking can be hiabed directly onto your garden
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
Looking After Your Decking
Composite Decking is very low maintenance in nature, and will not require colour staining.
We do recommend sweeping your decking every few months to keep it clear of debris and dirt.
Installing Your Decking
DuoDeck can be installed at home by an experienced DIYer, however, we recommend getting a professional Landscaper to install this for you, to ensure the correct garden preparations have been made.
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Sample slabs are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.