DuoDeck Composite Decking
DuoDeck is a new and innovative brand of composite decking, designed to add a stylish deck to your garden, while being environmentally-friendly.
Made of a wood plastic blend, this decking consists of 60% natural wood fibres and 30% recycled HDPE plastic. These two materials are combined with bonding agents and tints to create an eco-friendly and sustainable range of decking that looks great, and will eliminate colour fading and rotting that is associated with traditional timber decking.
Composite Decking Benefits
- 10 Year Guarantee!
- Long-Lasting; will not rot over time
- Looks Great; colour will not fade over time
- High Quality; manufactured to a high standard
- Eco-Friendly; made with recycled plastics, eliminating deforestation
- Child & Pet Friendly; non-slip finish and no risk of splinters
DuoDeck Antique/Carbon Decking for Your Garden
Complete with popular colours and a natural grain finish to mimic real timber wood decking, DuoDeck will guarantee a natural yet sophisticated looking garden feature.
DuoDeck boards are dual sided to create a 2 in 1 colour combination. You can opt for one colour decking or you can use the alternate colour to create a contrasted border around your deck, also referred to as a 'picture frame'.
Antique is a popular, mid grey colour that blends in very well in most gardens due to the versatile shade.
Carbon is also a very popular colour option; in a very dark grey colour which turns a beautiful black colour when wet. This colour fits in really well with most landscapes as is especially good in commercial settings.
- Measures: 3.6m x 145mm x 22.5mm
- 6 hole decking boards make for an easy installation and light to handle
- The boards are co-extruded, meaning is it capped in a protective layer which offers stronger UV protection
- Clips and screws will need to be purchased separately
Buy With Confidence
- Our Decking can be purchased per board
- This Decking will reach across 3 pallets
- All of our Decking can be hiabed directly onto your garden
- You can choose free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery
Looking After Your Decking
Composite Decking is very low maintenance in nature, and will not require colour staining.
We do recommend sweeping your decking every few months to keep it clear of debris and dirt.
Installing Your Decking
DuoDeck can be installed at home by an experienced DIYer, however, we recommend getting a professional Landscaper to install this for you, to ensure the correct garden preparations have been made.
Please see below manufacturer installation advice:
- Post supports for joists must be a max. 1200mm centres. In both directions. These can either be a post concreted into the ground or our joist supports when fixing on top of an existing concrete pad.
- Joists must have a max. centre of 400mm. Joists must be fixed together with corner brackets on all outer corners. On internal intersections joist hangers must be used.
- An 8mm gap must be allowed for at the end of boards to allow for expansion and contraction.
- Joist bracket should be fixed with countersunk screws to allow for facias to be fitted.
- Hollows boards are advised for domestic purposes only and commercial premises should consider solid boards.
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
- Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Sample slabs are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.
Related Blog Article
Composite Prime Decking vs. Wooden Decking
Now we’re fully in the swing of the Autumnal months and the colder Winter wea …