Charbroil The Big Easy® BBQ
Introducing our brand-new range of barbecues just in time for the summer!
If you are a fan of combination appliances and want one cooker to do a whole host of tasks, then The Big Easy® is the best choice for you. The Big Easy® is capable of smoking, roasting AND grilling, all within one gadget, meaning that you can prepare a feast for kings and not use several different ovens and cookers!
The Big Easy® has been integrated with the TRU-Infrared™ cooking technology, which means the BBQ is heated evenly, and all the flavour and steam is locked in, making for delicious, moist food.
The Big Easy® is a heavy-duty appliance and is able to roast meat and poultry weighing up to 11kg, that are easy to cooking using the cooking basket and adjustable racks that are also provided.
A huge benefit of The Big Easy®, and what makes it ideal for families that when cooking meat and poultry, oil is not required in the cooking process. Making it a much healthier option if you don’t want you or your children to consume too much oil.
The Big Easy® also comes integrated with 4 rib hooks if freshly barbecued ribs are more your style.
The Charbroil The Big Easy® Barbecue for Your Home
The Big Easy® has been designed with ease-of-use in mind, with its fairly compact size you are able to have the Big Easy® even if you have a small garden or balcony. You will be able to enjoy the benefits of this barbecue and not be restricted by the size of your home.
Clean-up is a breeze when it comes to the Big Easy®. The porcelain coated grate is removable which makes for very easy clean-up, so you can have as many barbecues as you want without any fuss.
The barbecue comes with a Rotary ignition, meaning all you have to do light up the barbecue is to turn the knob! Nothing complicated and easy to use no matter whether you are new barbecuing or a seasoned professional.
How To Clean Your Barbecue
Making sure your barbecue is clean after is use is very simple. Just follow the steps we have provided below:
1. Please make sure your BBQ is cool to the touch before you start the cleaning process. Avoiding doing so may cause injury. Please also prepare a set of safety gloves.
2. The only cleaning supplies you will need are a bucket of warm water and dish washing liquid. Please do not purchase any additional or specialised cleaning liquid as that is unnecessary - dishwashing liquid is the best for getting rid of oil and grease.
3. Carefully remove the grate and the roasting basket and hooks, if they have been used.
4. Using a wet towel and the earlier prepared soapy water, give the grates a good wipe to ensure all the grease and oil has been removed.
5. Once they've been wiped down, give them a good rinse with the prepared soapy water, make sure to get all the nooks and crannies.
6. If you want to, you can also give the exterior body of the Big Easy® with the soapy towel as oil may have splattered there.
7. Once you have wiped and rinsed your barbecue parts carefully, you need to let them dry. Please do not rush this process and the BBQ needs to completely dry before moving ahead.
8. To avoid any rusting and to make sure the grates say durable, it is best practice to spray some cooking oil on the grates and cooking rods.
9. You should now have a clean and fresh barbecue! If you follow these steps carefully there should no reason as to why your barbecue is not clean. Doing this every time you use the barbecue not only ensures that you're grilling a clean appliance but also ensures the longevity of the BBQ.
A Service You Can Rely On
Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Display barbecues are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.
Related Blog Article
BRAND NEW BBQs!
BRAND NEW BBQs Have Now Been Added to Our Outdoor Living Range!BarbecuesSummer is …