Charbroil Kettleman BBQ
Introducing our brand-new range of barbecues just in time for the summer!
The Charbroil Kettleman BBQ is especially designed to give amatuer barbecuers the ultimate control. The compact size makes is ideal for anyone who may not have too much space to spare. But don't let the size fool you, within its compact body the Kettleman packs a punch.
The Charbroil Kettleman BBQ has a 360 degree air inlet, making sure that there is even heat dispersion, lowering the risk of your food being burnt on one side and raw on the other! Simply open the lid to cool the temperature or close it back up to raise the temperature.
The TRU-Infrared™ cooking technology prevents flare-ups, making this BBQ a safer option but it also ensures that you use a lower amount of fuel to cook food that is extra juicy and succulent.
The Charbroil Kettleman Barbecue for Your Home
The Charbroil Convective is the ideal barbecue for a family home. With its streamlined size, they are perfect if you are lacking garden space or want to use your balcony to host a BBQ party.
The Kettleman aims to making barbecuing as easy as possible, that's why it has a hinged lid, allowing you to prop the lid open and use both hands to tend to the coal and to prepare food, without having to constantly worry about the lid falling down.
The BBQ is equipped with an easy to access Ash-tight Bowl which fits perfectly on the bottom of the grill to capture and contain ash. This is immensly helpful to keep both your barbecue and your garden clean and soot free, so you can enjoy your BBQ party without any worries.
To make your life a little easier when you need to move the BBQ around wherever you need it, the Kettleman comes with 2 sturdy wheels, which will enable to you to move it around at your leisure without any worries.
And finally, an aspect that will make your life much simpler when grilling your food is the Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge attached to the lid of the BBQ. The gauge monitors the interior of your BBQ. This ensures that you can always monitor, the temperature at which your food is being cooked in, so you are guaranteed a perfect sear and cook every time.
How To Clean Your Barbecue
Making sure your barbecue is clean after is use is very simple. Just follow the steps we have provided below:
1. Before we properly start the cleaning process, you first need to WAIT until your barbecue is cool to the touch
2. First prepare your cleaning supplies. All you will need is a bucket filled with warm water and dish, and some work gloves.
3. One by one remove the grates from the BBQ. Please do so carefully with safety gloves on
4. Carefully, suing a wet towel and soap, wipe away the oil and grease from the grates
5. Carefully rinse of the plates and grates using the earlier prepared soapy water
6. Don't forget to clean the outside body of the BBQ, which may have oil splatters on it as well
7. Before moving forward to the next step, allow your BBQ and all it's parts to dry completely
8. Spray the grates and cooking surfaces with a cooking oil. This is done to make sure that any rusting is prevented and stays long-lasting
9. If you have followed all the steps above you should now have a perfectly clean BBQ, ready to go for your next gathering.
A Service You Can Rely On
Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Display barbecues are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.