Charbroil Gas2coal 2.0 221 BBQ
Introducing our brand-new range of barbecues just in time for the summer!
The Charbroil Gas2coal 2.0 221 BBQ is a unique BBQ added to our range, that has the best of both worlds. If you love the convenience of gas but want that delicious char of charcoal then this the Gas2Coal barbecue is the one for you.
This hybrid Charbroil can turn from a gas BBQ to a charcoal BBQ is less than 60 seconds and you don't even need any tools!
All you have to do to activate the charcoal is to simply pour them into the patented charcoal tray which is then ignited by the stainless-steel gas burners, not even a lighter is required. The use of the charcoal tray ensures that the heat is distributed evenly.
Durability and longevity is at the forefront of the mind when designing the Charbroil Convective. The BBQ has cast iron grates that are vital for creating the perfect sear and for making cleaning up a breeze.
When designing the Charbroil barbecues, durability and strength are the main focus. With that in mind the BBQ is equipped with cast iron grates that will give you the perfect sear to your meat and veggies. It also makes clean up much easier.
The Charbroil Gas2Coal 2.0 221 Barbecue for Your Home
The Gas2Coal 2.0 221 is the ideal choice for those who are unsure about whether they want a gas BBQ or a charcoal BBQ, so by choosing this option you are able to have a hybrid BBQ and satisfy both wants. In less the minute you are able to turn your gas BBQ to a coal BBQ with none of the hassle of any tools! You can forget the idea of having to purchase 2 separate barbecues now that we supply the Gas2Coal.
To make barbecuing a breeze but also to ensure your safety the BBQ comes equipped with a grate lifter. The lifter will enable you to handle the cast iron grates safely and easily. This makes sure that you are able to easily manouevre the grill parts safely without getting any accidental injuries, and also easy to remove them when you have to clean everything up.
To make your BBQ journey even smoother, there is space on the inside of the BBQ for a gas bottle, which can be easily connected and disconnected via the access flap. You will also be get a view of the fill level indicator on the gas bottle. Which ensures that you will never run out of gas mid-cooking and know when the bottles need replacing.
Finally, the Gas2Coal is equipped with 2 long-lasting and durable wheels, making manouevring the BBQs incredibly convenient, allowing you to move it to your desired area with ease. As a bonus, the BBQ is also integrated with a bottle opener made of die-cast zinc making sure you can have an ongoing supply of beer as you prepare your meal.
How To Clean Your Barbecue
Keeping your barbecue clean couldn't be simpler. Carefully follow the steps below and your barbecue will look clean and brand new.
1. Before you start the cleaning process PLEASE make sure to DISCONNECT the gas to avoid any injuries. We STRONGLY advise that you do not skip this test as it may result in unwanted injuries.
2. To start with, fill a bucket with warm water and dish soap. Nothing complicated, just regular dish soap is the best option.
3. Carefully disassemble the grates, metal and all plates for the inside, one by one - the grate lifter is the perfect tool for this. But do ensure that you have safety gloves on for extra protection.
4. Carefully wipe away all the grease and fat that has accumulated on the grates. Make sure to get all the nook and crannies.
5. With the soapy water your prepared earlier, give each individual part a good clean.
6. Also make sure to clean the outside body of the barbecue as well.
7. Before advancing to the next step you have let your barbecue dry completely. Every single part of the BBQ needs to be bone dry before proceeding.
8. Spray the cooking surface with cooking oil to avoid rusting and to maintain durability.
9. Finally clean up is complete! Reassemble your BBQ carefully, and now you have a shiny and clean BBQ primed for the next party with your friends and family.
A Service You Can Rely On
Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
Stone Zone is a family-run business that has been well-established since 1998
Our efficient customer advisors can help you with your purchase
We pride ourselves on offering a range of affordable garden supplies
Display barbecues are available in-store, please ask a customer advisor.