BBQ Pizza Oven, Stainless Steel
Eating freshly baked pizza, in the comfort of your own home is no longer a pipe dream with the innovative La Hacienda BBQ Pizza Oven. Takeaway pizzas can now be a thing of the past!
Developed using Stainless Steel, you can rest assured that your Pizza Oven is of the highest quality and will not wear and rust over time. Moreover, the fact that these ovens are made of Steel means that they are better at heat retention, creating the perfect environment for your pizzas.
Whether you have a charcoal BBQ or a gas one, our Pizza Oven is adaptable and will therefore work with both types, so you don't have to worry about purchasing a separate BBQ just for your oven! The Ovens boast a 'rapid heat up' feature, meaning it will be hot enough and ready to use in under 10 minutes!
The Pizza Oven also possess an easy-to-read and very handy thermometer on the top so you can see and control the exact temperatures for creating your perfect pizza.
The innovative design boasts a removable stone base, not only making cleaning up a breeze after every pizza party but also making it easier to carry your pizza to the dinner table.
BBQ Pizza Oven for Your Garden
Why is the La Hacienda BBQ Pizza Oven Worth Your Investment? We think it's a great long-term purchase! Read our thorough list as to why we think so:
- Perfect for a Party: There's nothing we all love more than a good BBQ, and why not make your garden party extra special by providing your guests, with fresh, handmade pizzas! Your friends and family will be spoiled for choice with the range of foods you can prepare using this oven.
- Fresh Pizza in 10 Minutes: We get it, ordering a pizza is so much quicker and easier, but we can promise you that baking your pizza using the Pizza Oven will enable you to have a pizza at your dining table within 10 minutes! This also gives you more control and customisation as you can add whatever topping or pizza base your heart desires.
- Family Friendly: These pizza ovens are notoriously easy to use, so you can have them up and ready at a moment's notice, making them perfect if you wanted to enjoy fresh pizzas with your family, no matter the time of year. They are also easy to clean as you only need to clean the removable stone base, meaning you can enjoy your oven as much as you want without the dread of a tedious clean-up job looming over you.
- Versatile: Not only can you bake pizzas in this one, which in itself is reason enough for you to purchase one, but an oven is also a great tool for baking other ingredients such as fish, meat, vegetables, bread and more! Now you can have perfectly roasted vegetables to go along with your grilled steaks!
How to Use our BBQ Pizza Oven
We think the best to enjoy your Pizza Oven without any problems occurring is to have all your food prep done and out of the way. We think it’s easier to have everything prepared before even turning the oven on.
Once you have your pizza base ready and the toppings prepared, simply spread the dough out onto a flat surface, and top it with all your favourite toppings so it's ready to go just as your pizza is heated to the correct temperature.
One thing to take note of, if you are using a gas BBQ, you must place the oven onto the grill before you light the BBQ. However, if you have a charcoal BBQ, light it first before placing the oven onto the grill. Please make sure you adhere to this otherwise damage may occur to your oven.
Once you have securely placed your pizza oven on the BBQ, allow it 10 minutes to heat up to the ideal temperature. Take this time to prepare your pizzas so they're ready to go once the oven is up to temperature.
Keep an eye out on the temperature gauge, and once it has reached the 'Ideal Zone' it is ready to bake your pizzas. As we have mentioned earlier, your pizzas will only take around 5 minutes to be cooked properly, but make sure to check regularly to ensure that they are not burnt!
If you are cooking other foods in the pizza oven such as meat and fish, please carefully follow cooking guidelines to ensure all your ingredients are cooked properly.
Material: Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 35cm x 35cm x 15cm
Weight: 8 kg
Capacity: 1 kg
Model Number: 56294
Buy With Confidence
- Our Pizza Oven can be purchased in-store and online
- Our entire Outdoor Living Range is on display at our Bournemouth, Ferndown and Dorchester depots
- Please add your pizza oven as a single item to your basket to then safely checkout
- Our Pizza Oven will arrive in a box on a pallet for kerbside delivery; depending on your address
- You can choose a free collection from one of our Depots or fuss-free, home delivery.
A Service You Can Rely On
- Our reliable service offers prompt delivery to any area in the UK
- Stone Zone is a family-run business supplying landscaping and gardening products since 1998
- Our friendly and expert customer advisors can help you with your purchase
- We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of high-quality products to both trade and general public customers