As a more cost-effective alternative to delivering in bags, we have 4 specially-designed lorries consisting of 5, 12, 15 and 20 tonne capacity. Having this variety means we can accomodate for the smaller or the larger project, while reducing emissions on the road by using the appropriate vehicles. Our friendly drivers are highly skilled and experienced, tailoring each delivery service to your requirements.
Let us know!
To ensure a safe and efficient delivery, our drivers need to know certain information to plan the delivery.
You must let us know of any restrictions:
Over-head cables - consider whether there are any cables above your property that could obstruct our lorries when tipping.
Trees/bushes - even these can be obstacles if they are large enough or low enough to prevent our lorries tipping.
Drain covers - our lorries cannot drive over drain covers due to the weight, you would need to find an alternative delivery space.
Limited access - If your property is situated within a narrow road, consider how accessible it is for our lorries to get through.
Driveway deliveries - you must fill out and sign our indemnity form if you’d like a delivery to be made on your driveway.
- Our loose loads can be tipped onto anything, including patio, decking and turf. However we recommend laying tarpauline to protect these surfaces.
- The minimum width of space needed for any loads up to 5 tonnes is 2.9 metres.
- The minimum width of space needed for any loads between 6 - 20 tonnes is 3.3 metres.
- We’re unable to offer time slots for deliveries as they will be made as economically as possible.
- The drivers will attempt to contact you 30 minutes before your delivery is due.
- All deliveries are made at the discretion of our drivers, if for any reason we cannot make a delivery a wastage charge may apply.